Envorso is here to make a positive impact in the world. We believe that we’re only as good as our people and our clients trust. We continually evaluate every result, enabling us to narrow our focus and ensure we are delivering effectively with quality.
People often ask us what makes Envorso different. Our answer is highlighted in the many specific examples of where we have helped clients, our people, and sections of society to achieve remarkable outcomes against significant odds.
Further still, it’s our servant leadership, core values, beliefs, behaviors, and sense of purpose that underpin all that we do. At Envorso, we strive to make a positive impact in society and maximize the success and development of our people. We come from a point of humility and drive to understand how to simply be better humans.
Collaborate. Contribute. Lead. Enjoy.
A unique perspective can change everything.
You are ambitious and have worked hard to get where you are. You are looking ahead to the next opportunity; perhaps a new challenge that will stretch your skills, broaden your experience, and deliver rewards. You have come to the right place. What impact will you make?
Benefits and Rewards.
Leading off the front. Envorso’s Total Commit Program reflects our continued commitment to lead off the front, in everything we do. We take pride in offering a comprehensive variety of programs and resources to support your health and well-being needs.
Generous Paid Time Off & Holidays (US Employee Specific).
PTO gives professionals the flexibility to manage time off in a way that works best for them. Typically (depending on eligibility and seniority) our employees get 20 days of PTO a year to cover vacation, sick, and personal time. Paid holidays vary by client.
Medical, Dental and Vision (US Employee Specific).
Envorso offers an option for 100% employer paid monthly insurance premiums covering medical, dental, vision, and core term life insurance/AD&D!
Blue Cross Blue Shield – Medical and Dental
VSP – Vision
Metlife – Term Life Insurance/AD&D
Our Employee Assistance Program offers the following benefits:
- Legal Services
- Financial Services
- Counseling Assessments
- In-The-Moment Support
- Wellspring Stress Center
- ID Theft Victim Resources
- Daily Living Information Services
- Childcare & Parenting Resources
- Older Adult & Eldercare Resources
Additional Voluntary Benefits Include:
- Employee Supplemental Life Insurance
- Spouse & Dependent Term Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Ford & Lincoln X-Plan Pricing
- Perks Program offering Exclusive Discounts and Rewards
Life Insurance & Disability (US Employee Specific).
- Life Insurance includes core coverage for our professionals. Optional life and accident coverage can be purchased for professionals and/or their eligible dependents.
- Optional short-term disability insurance coverage.
- Optional long-term disability insurance coverage.
401(k) (US Employee Specific).
ENVORSO offers a 401(k) savings and investment plan, designed to help participants accumulate wealth in a tax-effective manner. Some plan highlights include:
- Contribute on a before-tax 401(k) basis or alternatively on an after-tax Roth 401(k) basis directly through payroll.
A diverse choice of investment options.
- Professional investment advice options are available to help you direct your contributions based on your needs and preferences.
The plan allows participants to take a loan while actively employed.
Eligibility requirements may be based on role, tenure, or other criteria. No general explanation can adequately provide all the details of each plan. This general explanation does not change, expand, or otherwise interpret the terms of any plan. If there is any conflict between the plan documents and this description or any written or oral communication by an individual representing the plans, the terms of the plan documents (as interpreted by the plan administrator in its sole discretion) will be followed in determining the rights and benefits under each plan.