- This event has passed.
intacs® Introduction to VDA Automotive SPICE® Guidelines
This training provides an introduction to the VDA Automotive SPICE® Guidelines, a guide for assessors and users of the Process Assessment Model (PAM) Automotive SPICE® v3.1. Discussions, group works and examples will illustrate the challenges that may arise during the interview and assessment phases of an assessment.
The training content corresponds to the current curriculum of the VDA and intacs®. It is carried out with the official intacs® teaching material:
- Influence of the guideline on the requirements for assessor qualification
- Objectives and structure of the rules and recommendations contained in the guidelines
- Definition of the assessment scope and application of templates
- Aggregation of process attribute evaluations
- Examples from the rules and recommendations for
- the processes of the VDA scope
- specific practical use cases in projects
- specific environments
- Capability Level 2 and 3
The training is conducted as flexible as possible within the given time and scope constraints in order to respond to the special wishes and requirements of the participants. The instructor keeps the training interesting by presenting lots of practical examples from his own experience, as well by conducting a variety of group works.
- intacs® Certified Competent or Principal Assessors for Automotive SPICE® (compulsory training for (re-)certification)
- intacs® Certified Provisional Assessors (with sufficient experience in Automotive SPICE® assessments)
- System, software and hardware developers, test engineers, project managers, safety managers, quality managers and other participants in development projects in the automotive environment
- The participants are already familiar with the Automotive SPICE® 3.1 process assessment model.
- This training is exclusively taught by experienced intacs® Certified Principal Assessors with extensive practical assessment experience. In addition, they are accredited intacs® instructors.
- The training material is available in English.
- Each participant will receive training documents as well as a confirmation of participation.
- The seminar price includes the Process Fellows Pocket Guide, which contains Automotive SPICE v3.1 as well as Automotive SPICE for Cybersecurity v1.0.
- When conducted online, all materials are provided electronically in pdf format.
Please note: The “VDA Automotive SPICE® Guidelines” (Blau-Gold-Band) are required as a book or digitally for the training, otherwise the exercises cannot be performed. The participants are responsible for ensuring that the guidelines are available to them in book or digital form during the training.
(Note: In many automotive companies there is already an electronic access to the VDA portal, where the document can be downloaded).
Early bird discount gets you 10% off the original price (excluding the exam fee)
Training Provide through global partnership with Process Fellows GmbH