This training prepares you for the “intacs® Certified Provisional Assessor (Automotive SPICE®)” examination. Automotive SPICE® is used to evaluate and improve development processes in the system and software environment. It is the automotive-specific derivation based on the requirements of ISO/IEC 330xx and is a standard recommended by the VDA for the evaluation of development projects at automotive manufacturers and suppliers.
You will get to know the interpretations of the most important processes from Automotive SPICE®, which you need for conducting assessments. You acquire valuable knowledge and hints in order to be able to support a certified Competent Assessor in assessments in your own company or at suppliers, or to optimize processes based on assessment results.
To successfully complete the training, you must actively participate in the training and pass the independent examination. Independent preparation and follow-up of the material on each day of the training is recommended.
The content corresponds to the curriculum published by intacs® and is carried out using the current intacs® training materials:
- intacs® – the International Assessor Certification Scheme
- Overview and motivation for process assessment according to ISO/IEC 330xx
- The Measurement System: Process Profiles and Capability Level Assessment
- General overview of the process flow of the assessment process
- Collection of data: Interview and transcript techniques
- Collection of data: Document review
- Assessment Exercise: Assessment of “Project Management” at Capability Level 1
- The content of the Automotive SPICE® Assessment Model
- Assessment exercises on processes from the VDA scope of Automotive SPICE® at capability level 1
- Capability levels 2 and 3
- Evaluation guide for inexperienced assessors
- Assessment exercises at capability level 2 and 3
- Exam preparation
The training is conducted as flexible as possible within the given time and scope constraints in order to respond to the special wishes and requirements of the participants. The instructor keeps the training interesting by presenting lots of practical examples from his own experience, as well by conducting a variety of group works.
- People who plan to carry out or support assessments according to Automotive SPICE®.
- Quality and project managers who need to ensure that the requirements of the Automotive SPICE® Process Assessment Model are met
- Project members who are to implement measures to meet the requirements of the Automotive SPICE® Process Assessment Model
- Participants should have several years of professional experience in the IT industry (e.g. software/system development, project management, quality management, etc.).
- In the case of examination participation, examination fees are added to the training price.
- The exam is taken by the VDA QMC. The Zoom software is used for online examinations. The use of a webcam is mandatory.
- After successful exam, the participant must actively apply to the VDA for certification. This additional step is done by the participant and independent of the training.
- Additional fees apply for exam and certification as published on the Website of VDA-QMC
- This training is exclusively taught by experienced intacs® Certified Principal Assessors with extensive practical assessment experience. In addition, they are accredited intacs® instructors.
- The currently applicable version of the prerequisites can be downloaded directly from http://www.intacs.info
- The training material is available in English.
- Each participant will receive training documents as well as a confirmation of participation.
- The seminar price includes the Process Fellows Pocket Guide, which contains Automotive SPICE v3.1 as well as Automotive SPICE for Cybersecurity v1.0.
- When conducted online, all materials are provided electronically in pdf format.
Duration: 5 days
You would like to perform the training inhouse? We fit the contents individually to your needs!